According with the rules of European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®), all faculty and other speakers at this scientific event have disclosed, or will disclose, any perceived or actual conflict of interest. This will be published, and stated at the beginning of their presentation(s).
- Kindly be reminded, that the official languages of the Congress will be English and Greek and all power point presentations must be written in English in order to be accepted.
- Speakers need to make sure not to exceed the allocated duration of the talk.
- Please find attached a template in order to use it for your presentation and the scientific program of the congress.
- Moderators are responsible to inform the speakers of the session about the duration of each presentation and make sure that the session doesn’t exceed the allocated duration.
- Kindly be reminded that for the participation in the scientific program, registration at the congress is required.